Monday, September 10, 2007

The Other kids in my life

Malaki, this little boy is the only boy I think could give Fritz a run for his money.

Sophie and I, I love her so much, even when she gets mad and talks to me in German.
Alec has the most amazing eyes, and when he smiles it can light up any day.




Sophie, Lily, and Malaki looking outside.

Sage Micheal Patrick Mullen, the boy who makes going to work everyday worth it.










For as much as sometimes I hate getting up in the morning, once I get there and get to see there faces it is worth it. Some of these children come from homes where love is pouring out, whether from parents, grandparents or something even from a foster parent who just got there adoption process started. Others come from homes that are not that good. Everyday though they come together and brighten the day of anyone who walks into the different rooms where they maybe located in the Childrens Learning Center. It amazes me how much the remind me of the children at Angel House. Little things they do will remind of the out pouring of love and joy I feel when I am in Haiti.
One more thing I can be thankful for... a job, for now, with wonderful children.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Wow - how cool Bethany! What a great opportunity for you, to work with so many children. Good luck and God's blessing to you!

Kathy Eden said...

You are amazing with children! God has BIG plans for you!!! :o)