Tuesday, May 8, 2007

To add another!


I know it has been almost a month since my last post and most of you have given up on looking at my blog knowing that there won't be anything thier. A lot has happened since my last post. My mom and sister went to Haiti and then of course they got back from Haiti. Not ong after that my mom and dad told Alyssa, Kaleb, and I that we were going to have a little brother. As most of you know my little brother is none other than Nicot. So now there are seven members to my family and I could not be happier.
So now I am offically introducing to you for the first time Isaac Nicot Burnett!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Praise God!!! I am so excited about this.

Kristina said...

Yeah!!!! I couldn't be happier about having another nephew!

Angela said...

7 is a good number. How exciting!! Congratulations "Big Sis".

Kathy Eden said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I can't wait until they are both home!

angela said...

wait 'til you hear him say, "an nyan ya" for "manthania" when you ask him about his sister!! so wonderful!