Thursday, May 17, 2007

7 things to know about me!

I know I know, It takes me forever to post even when I get tagged to do something. So here goes seven thing you might not know about me.

1. When I was a little girl I told God that I would do anything but be a missionary. Isn't that funny.

2. I love to read. My favorite time is sitting in my room playing instrumental music and reading aloud to myself. I will read anything, suggest and I will read it and I am not kidding you either.

3. I love walking on the beach in the mornings, even though I have only been to the beach twice in my life.

4. Disney should probably be my middle name, I love the movies and I love knowing all kinds of useless things. My Dad and I even went on a behind the scenes tour of the magic kingdom and I have to tell you it was the highlight of my trip.

5. I am a history buff, I love learning things that have happened in the past.

6. I do not want to birth any of my children, I want to adopt them.

7. I have given up dating. I have not given up getting married just dating. God will provide with the right guy and show that to me but I have to be patient and I am totally willing and for now Jesus can be my everything, not that he won't always be.

So there you go I hope you learned something interesting about me.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I can say I knew all but one. Not bad for an aunt!

I'll get back to you on reading suggestions! :)

Kathy Eden said...

I didn't know any of them so I guess I balance Kristina out :o)
I wish I would have never "dated." It's such a waste of time & energy.

Angela said...

Good stuff Bethany. I knew about the Disney thing and that you love music but the rest was new to me. I agree with Kathy on the dating scene. You go girl!!!