Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life is too short
Grudes are a waste of perfect happiness
Laugh when you can
Apoligize when you should
And let go of what you can't change
Love deeply and forgive quickly
take chances, give everything
And have no regrets
Life is to short to be unhappy
You have to take the good with the bad
Smile when you're sad
Love what you got and
Always remember what you had
Always forgive and never forget
Learn from your mistakes but never regret
People change, and things go wrong
But always remember life goes on!!!

Challenge yourself to watch us you go about your day. Don't take forgranted the little blessings that God provides for us everyday.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So true!!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for sharing Bethany!

Elisabeth said...

Hi Bethany! I just found your blog! I am Elisabeth Huijskens. Gretchen Huijskens' daughter. I love that post! I think that everyone coming home from Haiti should feel that way... i know i did & still do! It is something that will stick with me forever! But it is no burden, it is a give from God!

Angela said...

I love that!

Jessie B said...

your right bethany!