Tuesday, August 14, 2007

An Amazing week!

Noah and Garrett

Jonas
Jonas and Mitchell


Reece and Eddie



Manthania is getting so big

So thank you to all of you who prayed for me last week. It was another absolutly amazing experience. Imagine that me having a good time in Haiti. Haha. It was a whole different dynamic than the other trips I have been on. Being with my peers is wonderful especially when they are as into God as these people were. I really enjoyed meeting everyone especially my friends from California (which happens to be the best place ever because they have in and outs) haha. Well anyway the week surpassed all expecations and God was ever present. I am so glad God had it in his will to let me go last week. He had so many things to tach me and I am so glad that he choose the way he did to teach me. I am also glad that he worked in the lives of the people with me. God is amazing!

I hope you love the pictures there are many many more to come.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures, Bethany! Thanks for sharing a little about your trip. I look forward to seeing and hearing a whole lot more.

Angela said...

Awesome! I'm glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear more.

Kristina said...

Thank you Bethany!!! I can't get over how much Jonas' face has changed!

Also In & Out burgers are the BEST ever!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I can't wait to see more. Keep em coming
It sounds like you were with a great team.

Kathy Eden said...

Welcome back Bethany!!! I'm so thankful that you had an awesome trip! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Gail said...

Bethany, I agree the trip was great but.... In and Out, yuck!!!!

angela said...

yay yay yay!

angela said...

i have in-n-out programmed in my phone at home. you can be driving, call them, get connected to the nearest one, get directions and place your order!! they're amazing!

megan haug said...

hey bethany!! i'm so glad we met and that i got to experience my first haiti trip w/ you!! i'm horrible at learning names...what would i have done w/o you?? "bethany, who am i holding?" :)

i remember you said you might be going on the first trip in october. hows that looking?? i might be going as well...so you might have to put up w/ me one more time!!

angela said...

hey bethany!!! we need birthday party pics!! that was your job!!
:)

Carsen said...

My mom is not really Californian, she was born in Illinios... therefore, she does not truely appreciate In and Out for what it really is. And that is AMAZING!

I was blessed to finally meet you. I'm looking forward to pics!