Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pre-party Preperations &Party Pictures

Katie and Aleah, they are the greatest!

And Non other that You-You making the birthday cakes! That's right she made two cakes.
The Happy Birthday Banner.
Hope celebrating with her friends.
Jefferson opening his birthday present from his Papa and Mama, he really liked the ball unfortantly the ball was popped by Waa-Waa later the same day.
I was given the task of taking pictures of the Party Preperations and the party itself. What were You-You and Anne thinking. For those of you who don't know we decided to have a birthday party to celebrate everyone's birthday. So there are the first few pictures there will be more coming soon along with other posts about the wonderful time I had in Haiti.

7 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures Bethany! It looks like it was a good time!!!

Michelle said...

What fun! We did that last June too, celebrated everyone's birthday. Everybody got a present and we had cheese puffs, punch, bubbles, music, and loads of fun. Thanks for bringing back those memories and sharing the fun of this year.

Kristina said...

Great ! I can't wait to see the rest!

Sarah and Tim said...

I am so happy that the kids were able to have a party! I keep thinking of the day I get to bring my baby home. I am going to have the BIGGEST party I know how to celebrate: his arrival, missed holidays, and missed birthdays! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Sarah

Angela said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

angela said...

nice work, bethany! you did your job well! i'm proud! we had fun, didn't we?!
and we'll have more in october, i hear!

Bethany's Adventure said...

You hear correctly I will be coming back in October. I am so excited that God has again provided me with the money to come back.