Monday, November 12, 2007

The Entrance!?!?!

We finally made it!!!


We are now in IBESR. We have been for a few days and I haven't got to post about it yet. God has moved on behalf of us and our files and finally put us in IBESR. We don't know how but God does.
So my new favorite numbers are now 15923 and 15924.
With each passing day we are closer to the day Matu and Nicot will come home and our family will be together.
Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us over the past year and four months. Please do not stop praying! We love you all.

9 comments:

Lara said...

Thanks be to God!! That is so fantastic! I'm just beyond happy for you all!

Hope and Rob said...

Woo Hooo We're praising God with you!!!! Please tell your parents we said hello and congrats... we had the honor of meeting your dad in Haiti in May! We're so happy for your family!

megan haug said...

awesome!! so good to hear! still praying!!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! I'm so glad "we're in together!" Praying that we all exit quickly.

Kathy Eden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Eden said...

oops...had sticky fingers again & posted twice.

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping all the 15000s go quickly. I am 15619 & 15620.

Angela said...

I love those pictures!!! I am just so excited for answered prayers. Matu and Nicot are coming home. Yippeee!!! God is faithful!!!

Cathy, I can only imagine how excited your are. Celebrating with you! :)

Kristina said...

purple6
I screamed in joy when your mom told me!!!!
Praying so hard for it to be quickly!!!!!!
Love you guys!