Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Questions

I am: Going to post again soon.
I think: that this weekend is going to be just what i need
I know: that today is my God-Brother Bradens 17th Birthday
I want: To be in Haiti
I have: to finish my laundry so I can pack for my trip up north
I wish: I was at Three Angels
I hate: when people are mad at me
I miss: Matu and Nicot, all the kids at the O, and my friends that are away at college, and Sophie
I fear: always being alone
I feel: blah
I hear: J.D. talking on Scrubs
I smell: finger nail polish
I crave: a closer walk with Jesus
I search: for excuses to go to Haiti and stay
I wonder: When my turn will come
I regret: not always telling people how i feel
I love: My parents, my siblings, the TA's kids, my best friends, and JESUS!
I ache: to hold the TA's kids in my arms again
I care: the way I look.
I always: try to serve God and be the best friend I can
I am not: sure when my siblings will get to come home
I believe: That God will give me the desires of my heart as long as they are his desires too.
I dance: even though i am not very good at, ask Belle and Mia they will tell you how bad I am.
I sing: All the time, for no reason at all, I love singing!
I cry: a lot more than I used to.
I don't always: feel confident in my-self
I fight: thinking negative about everything
I write: all the time, in my journal, on my computer, all the time
I never: stop thinking about Haiti
I listen: to music a lot
I need: to clean my room and my car
I am happy about: Getting to go and visit my God-family this weekend

So there you have it. I will post again soon and by soon in mean sometime in the next week.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great answers, Bethany! Have a great weekend!

CG said...

I enjoyed all of this, but I loved your "I believe" answer most... Once you understand and appreciate the truth of that statement life is so much better!

C said...

When you mean soon, don't get my hopes up and not post for 2 more months!!
--Cindy ♥

megan haug said...

gee, so much mention of haiti...i wonder why that is?? :)

i'm happy for you that you'll be going this summer!! i'll have to hold off a little longer...but i can't wait to be there again either! wait a minute...we aren't going to be traveling buddies! :(

Angela said...

That was great Bethany. I miss you!!! I'll be sure to ask Belle about your dancing. :)