Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally

One of the many faces of Nata! I love her energy it is amazing.

Caleb is getting so big but is still so happy.
Cara I had to share this one I took it on the last day after we were back at the "O", your boy cracks me up.
John tooks this picture, it is supposed to me as a haitian painting hints the wooden frame.
Jeffy, best friends for almost wo years!
This is a crew, Steeve, Sarmara, Nata, Matu, Samu, and Herman. No trouble here, hehe.

I This is Matu and John, at the beginning of the week she didn't like him but by the end they were best buds.
I know I have been back for over a month and I am just posting pictures it is shameful. O well at least I am posting them now. I hope you enjoy them there will be many more now that i have finally put them on my computer.
And O yea Happy Birthday Nicot! He turned three today! I love you little brother!

8 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Very sweet pictures bethany!

Lena Just Lena said...

Hi Bethany! Great pics...I hope you are doin' well....Happy Birthday Nicot!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Bethany! Happy Belated Birthday Nicot!!!

C said...

Those pictures are great, cousin! :) Thanks for the update!!!
--Cindy ♥

Anonymous said...

yay, pictures!!

livingpurereligion said...

Betany... or is it Mama??? I've been missing you, girl! I'm loving the bug-eyed picture of my little boy! How funny! Wow! I can't believe that Matu gave John a kiss!!!

Congratulations to you and your family for finally getting out of IBESR! WAHOO!

Salzwedel Family said...

Great pictures!

Bethany's Adventure said...

Cara I am so glad you like the picture. I was shocked to that Matu gave John a kiss but hey that girl surprises me everytime i see her. You will have to let me know when you are going back because I would love to go with you again.