Saturday, November 29, 2008

Who's the best Monkey?

I don't know why but every time that I try and get pics of Nata, she always makes faces at me. So of course we had to act like monkeys in this one.


Can you guess what happened next? Thats right everyone one decided to be a Monkey. First came Daniel.
Then came Steeve.





Of course Jonas had to join (most of the time he acts like a monkey though, haha) I love you Joe!


Then came along Fritz.






And who can forget Ti Moun and her cute little face.
This was an eveing of enjoyment and monke faces. Not long after these pictures Reggie came out ot join us. In the spirit of animals he led the kids in singing 'Who let the Dogs out' and let me tell you once they get started it is the longest version of who let the dogs out that I have ever heard.

2 comments:

CG said...

These are all pretty cute, but I give first prize to Steeve! Doesn't he almost look like a Haitian version of that Mad Magazine cover dude? So funny!

Kathy Eden said...

Those are great faces! I must say I was surprised to see Samara among them...you go girl! I'm sure the "Who Let the Dog's Out" was quite entertaining!!!