Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some of the Boys

Daniel spent part of the morning with Megan and I. He is getting so big and so handsome. And so so cute when he calls Nicot "Co".


I don't know what inspired Herman to make this face but I love it. He has so much energy, i mis him everyday .


And little Dave. I love those teeth and he is so cute and smiley.

Jeffy just keeps growing on me. I couldn't believe how big he is now. No matter how bi he gets, he still comes and gives me big hugs many times a day. He's my buddy.



Issac Nicot Burnit (yea i know it's spelled wrong but I just wanted to let you know how he says his name.) Even though this picture doesn't show it, he is such a big goober. I cn't wait to share more of the pictures so you can see what a big goober Issac Nicot really is.


3 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Thanks for posting again!! I love my boy, and love that picture!

Brandy and Troy said...

Oh, I miss them SO much.

kelly said...

wow I have not been on your post in awhile! Thank you so much for the updates. Bethany you are so awesome I pray that God continues to bless you with the desires of your heart!