Friday, January 4, 2008

Looking back and forward all at the same time

First of all I hope everyone had a good Christ-mas and New Year.

Wow looking back at 2007 is crazy. So many things happened this year.
Here is a small look into how my life changed.

We added the 7th member, Nicot Issac, to our family.

I went to visit "my home" a.k.a Haiti three more times. In Febuary, August, and October. Each time reaffriming the the call God has placed in my life to be a missionary.

My best Friend April got married.

Life changed but it really just got better. I am so excited for what the next year holds. I know Gos is preparing me for change and I am ready for it. I am ready for my family to be together and I am ready for Haiti. I can't wait until Febuary, until Iget to see the kids again.

I make one goal for the next year simply to draw closer to God. I want to become closer and gain more understanding. I want to follow were he leads and be content with where he has me now.

I hope you can make the same goal as I did!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I think that is a great goal!

Mind if I borrow it?

Love ya!

angela said...

fabulous goal! i'll join in!
:)