Thursday, December 7, 2006

Manthania Here I come!!!

1 John 4:18
Where God's Love is, there is no fear, because God's perfect love drives out fear.

There you have it. I am not afraid and I will not be a afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of as long as I trust in God. Tomorrow morning I am flying out of evansville and starting my journey to Haiti. I am so excited. Since last thrusday there has been no fear only excitment. It is going to be amazing. While I am there I hope I can stick to the quote;
Yesterday is history...tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift that's why it's called the present.

I know its a silly quote but while I am there and when I get back I want to remember that. I often find that I take days forgranted. I need not do that. Each day is a gift from God and I shoudl cherish them. I know I will especially while I am down there. I never know what is going to happen tomorrow so I much live each as though it were my last.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week and be prepared for all the pictures and stories I will have about Manthania and all the other children.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I can't wait to hear all the stories!Be safe and know you will be prayed over everyday!!!!! I love you!